How to hand wash laundry using laundry detergent spray? - Taskna
So kids are back home after a pleasant day in the park and brought a lot of dirty laundry? Has your cat split a cup of coffee on your brand new rug at home? Or did you accidentally spread the ketchup on your lovely dress while you were preparing dinner for your guests? What is your ultimate solution in these situations? Your answer would be laundry detergents. Laundry detergents contain surfactants, and this substance can loosen and lift grease, dirt, or regime from most fabrics. Hence, they can help you to clean the mess!
Laundry detergent sprays are no different than the traditional detergents you have used thus far. Still, thanks to a combination of high technologies and techniques used in designing this product, it can ease the procedure of cleaning cloths. In what follows, we explain how you can hand wash laundry using laundry detergent spray.
Hand wash cleaning laundry using the laundry detergent spray
You can use laundry detergent spray for any laundry and almost all types of fabrics. This is a fast and easy procedure. All you need to do is to follow the instructions below:
- Take your dirty laundry items and put them in a clean sink or big bowl.
- Fill the sink with a mixture of cold and warm water. Then spray 1 or 2 splashes of detergent on the cloth and let it soak in the water. If there is a specific stain on the fabric, try to spray the detergent directly on the paint.
- Let the clothes remain in the water for a couple of minutes. Then pull the clothes out and let the dirty water drain from the sink.
- Rinse and wash your clothes with cool water. You can proceed with drying the cloth after this step. Make sure you take the excess moisture out of your washed items, as it can destroy the texture of clothes throughout the time.
As you may have noticed, this entire procedure takes less than an hour, and it’s elementary.
How do these sprays work?
Laundry detergent spray contains emulsifiers and surfactants. These substances can drain deep inside the stain and surround the molecule to lift them from the surface. Since the cloth is already covered with surfactants, then releasing the stain molecules would be much easier during this procedure.
The laundry detergent spray can also act as a solvent, any fluid that can dissolve other chemicals. Alcohol is a common element in all detergents, and it is regarded as a solvent. Solvents dissolve better chemicals that have similar characteristics to themselves. Hence, to better remove any stain from your favorite dress, you need to know the type of stain and choose a detergent with a similar chemical structure. Laundry detergent spray includes many necessary solvents. Thus they can efficiently remove most of the colors.
Where to use laundry detergent spray?
As we discussed earlier, using laundry detergent spray is not complicated nor time-consuming. All you need to know is spray some drops of these products on stains and let the magic begin. Hence, you can use laundry detergent spray in many emergency cases, including:
- Traveling: You can take laundry detergent spray to trips and travels. These products can be handy, especially on work-related trips. You can immediately wash your dirty clothes and handle long vacations or missions with a limited number of clothes.
- Busy moms with kids: Kids can easily double or triple loads of dirty laundry in less than a week. Sometimes, washing the clothes in washing machines and then waiting for them to be dried is time-consuming. This might result in the absence of delicate garments for kids. Laundry detergent spray can be convenient in these situations. You can clean stains in less than an hour, and the day after, kids can reuse the clothes without any problem.
- Housekeeping: Stains can happen for any reason and at any corner of the house. Sometimes, it is impossible to remove clothes and wash the stains quickly. Laundry detergent spray can be a perfect option in these situations. They will help you maintain a neat and clean house with much less effort.
What other tips should we consider while hand washing laundry?
- Pay attention to the care labels: Each cloth comes with a care label in which the type of fabric used is mentioned. Based on this information, you can determine the best kind of laundry detergent spray you can use for cleaning that particular cloth. Standard detergents are usually widely used for most fabrics available in the market. Nevertheless, you need to be cautious about delicate fabrics and use mild detergents or even dish liquid to clean them.
- Rinse clothes thoroughly: Don’t let any trace of detergents or cleaning chemicals be left on the cloth. These are potent substances that, if left unattended, can damage your clothes. Furthermore, these substances can cause skin allergies and rashes, which are unpleasant situations, especially for children.
- Drying hand-washed laundry: The proper drying procedure is indicated on the care labels for each clothes you purchase. You need to take this information into account while treating the clothes. You need to adjust the drying or ironing temperature based on the fabric to prevent damage to the clothes. Drying clothes at natural room temperature or free air is the safest way for most textiles.
Stains can end up on your clothes for various reasons, and fortunately, there are many different ways of cleaning them. Regular detergents available in the market can remove many of the stains fast and easily. Yet, the entire procedure of running washing machines and drying clothes would be a time-consuming task or even a luxury we sometimes do not have. Laundry detergent spray is one of the handiest products that can assist you in taking care of dirty laundry fast and efficiently. This article briefly explained how you could use this product to hand wash your clothes.
Leave a comment